Founded in 2003, Rossen Landscape strives to create beautiful designs that also provide the smartest solutions to maximize the resources of each property. Whether it be landscape maintenance or design/installation, our motto -- "Nurture your Nature" -- touches every aspect of the properties we service.
Though our imaginative, out-of-the box designs and quality installations are the heart of our work, Rossen Landscape was founded as a landscape management company and remains true to its roots in providing unparalleled garden care services. We apply these same principles to cultivating well-founded, long-term relationships with our clients and partnering vendors.
Our Four Uniques:
- Creative Solutions
- Quality Craftsmanship
- Comprehensive Services
- Passionate Team
The Rossen Philosophy Our mission is to create an environment that nurtures our clients, our employees, and our community. Our values guide us to that destination.
- PROFESSIONALISM: We don't wear business suits; we do ensure our business suits our clients' expectations.
- RELATIONSHIPS: An apple tree is sweet; an orchard is sublime. We're better together with our teammates, clients, and partners.
- INTEGRITY: We sometimes work underground; however, we always conduct our business in the light of day.
- DRIVE: Our passion fuels our relentless pursuit of excellence.
Any landscape is a condition of the spirit. - Henri Frederic Amiel
Welcome to the Rossen family.What can you expect from us?
- We are professional: Our crew will be on-time, respond quickly to concerns, use only the correct materials and equipment, and always be in uniform when on your grounds.
- We are creative: Your property isn’t like anyone else’s, and your grounds shouldn’t be either. Share your vision, lifestyle, and design preferences with us, and we will work to create a plan that is all about you.
- We are detail oriented: It’s the little things that matter. We listen to your preferences and make sure that our team is trained to fulfill your requests
- We are responsive: Your emails and phone calls will be responded to promptly.
- We listen: Have an idea you want to talk about? A concern about your yard or service? We want to hear from you.